Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Haha, Kyle's a Tropical Depression

I got it. I've killed a great many things. I've jumped great heights and gone to great lengths to destroy anything that stands in my way. And according to George Lucas, it's all Star Wars canon.
If you haven't already guessed, I'm talking about The Force: Unleashed, the newest game in the Star Wars galaxy. It's really everything I could want in a game, though it does have a few noticable flaws, like the difficulty aiming, and the poor controls for blocking (Enemies just seem to rip you apart sometimes even with the block button firmly depressed before the attack). It's really about just being able to pick up a wookie mid-attack, bounce his head off a tree once or twice, and them slam him onto a few of his buddies. Yes, Darth Vader is a total badass as he is meant to be. (side note: the psp game presents your character as a much more brutal killer)

Being almost done with the Xbox version (and having beaten the psp version), I've glanced at the news again. Good gravy, world, what the hell is wrong with you? I look away for a little bit to do my own thing, and you start to crumble on yourself? The stock market's gone wrong, there's a Large Hadron Collider when we could have saved so much money and building a Small Hadron Collider (See, I'm a practical thinker. They should appoint me to the Treasury. I'd save people billions), and Sarah Palin is still a major focal point of McCain's campaign (which seems to be performing a charade for the economy, and crashing as we watch in awe). But there's hope. Google's putting out a phone to counter the iPhone. Yay!

Oh, and apparently, Tropical Storm (read: Hurricane-in-Training/Hurricane Apprentice) Kyle is making it's way to our anti-social shores. Woo! Can't wait to see my namesake tear some shit up!

No comments: