Monday, September 15, 2008

Extended breaks from blogs are totally fall-damage

Haha, I'm back! And you thought you were rid of me. Silly humans.

So it's been a while ride since my last post in December. (...Holy crap, my last post was in December.) Since then, I've been to California, been convinced I'd fallen in quicksand, eaten a squid's face (fried, of course. How else would you eat someone's face with dignity?), bought a knife from a Marine, gone kayaking in the ocean with a Marine and played kayak tag with said Marine, beaten Guitar Hero 3 over the course of a single day on Medium (this is back when it came out, I'm not bragging about it), trekked on foot over most of San Francisco, gotten a harmonica lesson on Haight and Ashbury, got a new girlfriend, traveled to Minnesota with her and her family for a week's vacation during the summer, got a new bike, bought and became proficient with a Ripstik (a caster board - I'll explain some other time), obtained an Xbox 360 at last, decided the Wii might have been a waste of money after all, tried the Wii Fit and walked away from it, found out that Spore is a totally fall-damage idea, decided that I use the word "gay" to describe things that are horribly lame too often and switched to a more accurate term - "fall-damage", missed the financial aid deadline and inadvertantly took a semester off because of it, and got a new job at the head office of Spencer's Gifts, where I use all my Computer Science talents to pack boxes.

Anyways, I'll be here from now on, keeping you guys posted on everything that really matters, without ever mentioning fall-damage things like Sarah Palin's Miss Congeniality award.

No comments: